Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Reuse Everything

Several years ago, I became interested in the concept of reuse before recycling. I began composting fruit and vegetable scraps from my kitchen for my garden. I also began rethinking anything that I was about to put in the trash, or recycle bin. I learned that there are a lot of cool crafts that you can make from reuse, as you can tell by this blog. I also learned that there are a lot of practical ways to reuse things around the home outside of crafting.

I documented the journey as I learned to reuse household waste on Squidoo lens. I titled it "Reuse It All - Waste Zero." If you are interested in reading more of my reuse ideas, outside of crafting, please check it out.

Happy Reusing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Herbal Honey Recipes

Herbal honey can be used to treat common ailments or simply for the pleasure of its wonderful flavor. If you enjoy herbs and honey...